Whether you are visiting PAMA for the first time or a returning visitor, we hope that your experience is inspiring
We encourage you to snap and share your visit. Tag us @visitpama on social.
To plan your visit, access:
Plan your visit
- On arrival, head to the Information Desk to pay admission and pick up a map to guide your visit.
- No food or drinks in the galleries. Enjoy snacks and beverages anywhere outside of exhibition spaces. Please note that we do not have food services on-site.
- Water fountains are located near restrooms.
- PAMA has a coatroom and lockers available on-site to store your coats, large bags, umbrellas, and other items. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A quiet room is available upon request.
- Help us to keep our collections safe by enjoying the art and artifacts with your eyes only. ‘Please touch’ opportunities are available where indicated.
Visiting with families
- Strollers are welcome in our exhibition spaces. Leave wagons in the coatroom.
- You are welcome to feed your infant where you are comfortable.
- Infant changing tables are available in washrooms throughout the site.
- Ask the Front Desk for your own family activity book.
In the galleries
- Switch your phone to silent mode while in the exhibition spaces to be considerate of others.
- Help protect the art and artifacts. The art and artifacts are fragile, please do not touch them or lean on exhibit cases or walls.
- Use pencils for sketching or note-taking in the galleries. Markers, pens, paints, charcoal, and easels are not permitted.
- Light can cause damage to art and artifacts. To reduce risks to the collection, the light levels in the gallery are low.
- Photos are allowed for personal use except where indicated. Please do not use flash, tripods, or selfie-sticks. Commercial or professional photography must be arranged in advance, please contact us for more information.
- PAMA is an accessible facility, including ground-level entrances and elevator access to all floors.
- There are three accessible free parking spaces.
- Service Animals are welcome.
- PAMA is a Peel Regional Police Safe Place.
As PAMA is owned and operated by the Region of Peel, the PAMA Access Peel desks also offers Regional services:
- Water and wastewater statements
- Special assessment invoices
- TransHelp payments
- Payment and booking of large metal item appointments
- Payment and registration for Food Handler Certification Course