Booking your event
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book a room. This deposit is applied to your final invoice. The remaining balance of your invoice is required two weeks prior to the event.
- We are not able to put rooms on hold without a deposit.
- We do not book more than one function per day to ensure that you have an enjoyable event.
Changes to your event
- If you need to change your date or hours of your booking, our Development Coordinator must be contacted as soon as possible and will approve the changes if space is available.
- If you have to cancel, you have until two weeks prior to your event. Should you cancel within those two weeks, no refund will be issued.
- We ask that you respect the provided time slots, however additional time can be purchased. Some restrictions apply.
Preparing for your event
- Rehearsals are scheduled on Thursday evenings. Our Development Coordinator will arrange this with you.
- Our staff will set up the chairs and tables in the pre-determined layout. At the end of the function, our staff will remove the tables and chairs. You will be responsible for setting up and taking down everything else.
- We do not allow the use of photography in any of our permanent galleries (either the Art Gallery or the Museum). The use of drones for photography is not permitted.
- We ask that you keep all photographs within the historic Courthouse, public spaces and on the grounds. Our Development Coordinator can go over these areas with you.
- To preserve our historic buildings, we do not allow open flame candles in any of the buildings.
Food and entertainment
- You may bring in your own caterer with staff approval. Staff will need to meet with you and your caterer, well in advance, to ensure all logistics and policies are met.
If you would like to serve alcohol at your event, you must obtain a Special Occasion Permit (liquor licence). Only certified SmartServe bartenders may serve alcohol on site. A copy of your liquor licence must be provided to our Development Coordinator before your event.
- PAMA complies with SOCAN policy (Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada). There is a fee if you play music at your event.